Montag, 21. Mai 2012

Guerlain Terracotta La Sélection de l'été

It's not good to have too much time at the airport. This means spending too much time at the duty-free-store. But this little precious is my best bargain buy for this summer.

Guerlain Terracotta La Sélection de l'été




It comes in a very soft and elegant velvet package with a flat brush and a mini-sponge.
Sad to say, that you can not really use both of the accessories, but anyway...

Let's have a look inside!







Tadaaaaa! 
On the first level there's a matte light bronzer and a matte darker one for perfect contouring.

The powder really smells so good and has the typical Guerlain perfume. The shades are perfect for my fair skin.

LIKE!

And on the second floor there are 4 eye shadows in wonderful summer(night) colors.

1st row: dark-olive-green shimmer, golden-bronze shimmer
2nd row: brown-golden shimmer, beige/nude velvet shadow

Isn't that 2-in-1-wonder perfect for summer? For traveling? For holidays?
I'll keep you posted with more looks with these eye shadows the next days...
Have a great start in the week!

Swatches (no flash)


Haha! I just read on the back of the product it's a "Face Powder". Well anyway, for me and my fair skin it's a perfect bronzer. So if you are already tanned, you can use it as a face powder and the darker shade for contouring.

1 Kommentar:

Virginia hat gesagt…

hi! thanks for your comment on my blog!
I answered you to your question about my bag!

have a nice day!!!
self-dressed.blogspot.com