Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

Editorial: White

Spotted in the Austrian Woman, I found this editorial. At the moment I love the overall white look or a crisp white shirt with a lot of jewelry or a white-and-grey combination. And this is a wonderful make-up for the white look (even for white hair!).

Want some more white inspiration? Check out their blogs: Stylorectic, 123456789-Smiling, Love-Aesthetics.






Soon I will "steal" a white shirt from M. (watch out :-)) and use it as a dress, if the temperature will let me.

What's wrong with May anyway? Rainy grey cold weather?

Thanks bella A. for this pic (left). It works and already cheers me up!

Tea cups high, girls - tomorrow everything will be better :-)

1 Kommentar:

Virginia hat gesagt…

Love that!
you have such a great blog!
like to follow each other? I hope so!
I already follow you on Bloglovin and GFC!
I Would like to be in contact with you!

kisses!
self-dressed.blogspot.com