Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

new in: Lime Crime Chinadoll Palette

It's here :-)

I took me a long time to order from Lime Crime because I don't like ordering without testing on my own skin. But so many reviews (here, here or here) showed that the red eye shadow must be really great.

And a really good red is seldom for eye shadows!



I have to say it's a very lovely packing.
I know... it's just the packing, but I love it. It's really wrapped like a gift.

And I got a small eye primer for free!









Fly Dragon Fly - Parasol - Goldfish - Jade-o-Lade - Lotus Noir

Swatches without flash
Swatches with flash
... and I always wanted to have those lipsticks:
Chinchilla opaque grey lipstick (left)
Coquette opaque nude lipstick (right)
Swatches without flash
Swatches with flash
The lipsticks are great, although they are really strong opaque and your natural lip color won't come through, they are not drying out your lips. I'm looking forward to do some cool make-up but for today I'm too tired. Good Night, Bellas!





Keine Kommentare: